About Us Archives
Declared Venerable October 31, 2013
• Nano Nagle, Foundress of the Presentation Sisters, Declared Venerable (pdf)
• Reflection – “On the Occasion of Nano Nagle Being Declared Venerable (pdf)
• Sandy's Nano Celebration from Cork November 21st – A Profound Experience (pdf)
• Invitation to May 7th Liturgy Celebration and Reception (pdf)
• Reflection by Sharon Fagan, NL Congregational Leader at May 7th Venerable Nano
Nagle Liturgy (pdf) (slideshow)
Location: Presentation Convent,
170 Military Road,
St. John's, NL CANADA
Fall 2018 Tour Schedule
1:00 – 4:00 daily
The "Veiled Virgin" is an absolutely amazing work of art that truly has to be seen to be believed. The marble sculpture is believed to be a one-of-a kind masterpiece, which is readily understood once you have seen it.
Souvenir cards of the sculpture which help capture somewhat the exquisite beauty of this magnificent work of art will be available to take with you. Click HERE for more details.
Click here for details of the initial announcement.
Click here for the Invitation to Fusion Ritual Celebration
Click here for Prayer Service for Fusion Ritual Celebration
Click here for Free Fusion Gala Concert Invitation
Click here for the Union E-News sharing of the Fusion Celebration prepared by Sister Lois Greene, NL
Click here for the Fusion Ritual Celebration Reflection by Sister Mary Deane, Union Congregational Leader
Click here for the Fusion Ritual Celebration Reflection by Sister Sharon Fagan, NL Provincial Leader.
A Celebration was held on September 11, 2016 to mark the closing of St. Patrick’s Convent after 160 years of ministry amongst and in partnership with the people of St. Patrick’s Parish.
• Gifting of St. Patrick's Convent to the City of St. John's, November 3, 2016 pdf
• Our Closing Celebration pdf
• Address by Sister Betty Rae Lee, Provincial Leader pdf
• Tribute posted in Parish Bulletin pdf • Press Conference pdf
At a Press Release in Grand Falls-Windsor Thursday, June 9th, the gifting was announced of St. Catherine's Renewal Centre by the Presentation Sisters as a Hospice Centre where Palliative Care will be provided for the dying and support offered for their families. It will become Dr. Lionel Kelland House/Presentation Hospice. Click here for for more details. Click here to view the video.